Friday 8 December 2023

 

Laser Eyes- Decentralize Everything

Your freedom relies on it more than you know

Decentralized Supply Chain Vs Centralized Supply Chain – When & Why to Do  Both | GEP

Most of my readers will know that I was the victim of an illegal data assault last weekend.

I woke up to one of my many data hosting providers killing my account for “GROSS VIOLATIONS’. 

820Gb of public genome projects annihilated. 

No violation was listed. No communication in email about my gross violation? This all happened over a weekend? 

They deem themselves MEGA Upload… Or now that their founder (Kim.com) was divorced of them.. Just Mega. Seems like a good change in logo as now it is unclear if Mega equates to upload, download, or the rectal probe you’ll receive if you pay for their services. 

Given their willingness to attack a long paying customer over an accusation, I would rename them MegaGFY given their sentiment of divorcing themselves of paying customers the moment an employment bureaucrat tells them how to run their business. 

I asked Kim Dotcom about this as I recall him founding it. I Didn’t get the response I was hoping for. 

This is a big issue. 

This started by me mirroring Steve Kirsch’s latest data on Mega.nz as he claimed his site was bandwidth locked. 

I responded on Saturday Dec 2nd 12:57PM Boston time which was 6:57 Sunday in New Zealand time. 

Rumor circulated that there was an injunction on the data on Sunday 10:25 am (Boston). I tried to verify with Steve.

Image

I didn’t hear back. I still couldn’t find evidence of this injunction but I didn’t like being in the crosshairs given I had my own doubts about the value of the data after reading Igor Chudovreview of it. 

But I also noticed Ben Marten and Vibeke could find similar signal in NZ data and both of these line up with Denis Rancourt’s and John Beaudoin’s data. I’m sure I’ve left out many other analysis’s that took place but this was the joy of seeing the data public. Dozens of people scrutinizing the work and some of the most insightful scrutiny came from the vax skeptical crowd.

So, in isolation, you might be able cast some doubt on the age demographics of Steves NZ data but collectively ,with other data we have seen, it certainly raises the question as to why is this data captive in NZMH and other government agencies. If we had full transparency, where would we be?

The next day my account was dead at Mega and I began to warn other people to stay away from the data. There must be an injunction somewhere?

https://x.com/Kevin_McKernan/status/1731882709092270398?s=20

They deleted 820Gb of data before any injunction was public. 

This data included the Pfizer and Moderna Vaccine sequencing data and many files referenced in various court documents. 

They didn’t just delete the link to his excel sheets (CSV files) that they believed belonged to them. They took down the whole drive. 

There is no copyright in Steves data.

There is no digital signature

There is no picture of Hunter Biden that hints at who the data might belong too. 

This data was simply a mirror of Steve Kirsch’s data which he claims is transformed from anything they have but he is clear it is an anonymized version of their data.

There is no personal identifiable information in the data.

Now the injunction is public and we can see that it was filed by an organization that does not have the authority to do such things. 

The Employment Relations Authority. Isn’t it ironic that in many places, you had to take these jabs to stay employed but the Employment Relations Authority wants to ensure you’ll never see the data regarding their performance.

We demand your data but you cant ever see it!

Oh.. and by the way, There is no way you can opt out giving them your personal data and apparently no way you will ever see the results of such a collection scheme. 

This would be a good time to remind our audience that the Kiwis had a special kind of government that refused to offer vaccine exemption to the public but had a clever exception for many of their friends in the political class.

Rebekah Barnett quickly covered this mess. 

Ehden has done great work over the pandemic. He was one the first to dig into the codon optimization mess and unveiled many of the Pfizer contracts. He knows a thing or two about data privacy and has come to similar conclusions regarding the T&Cs of Mega. His opinion lines up with the attorneys Im speaking to. 

What they did was illegal.

This may open up discovery in New Zealand, over the NZMH data. They are going to have to prove Steve’s data is their data and who coerced Mega to illegally torch my data store. This isn’t just cannabis genomes but the data that contains the evidence of the DNA contamination of the very vaccine in dispute here. Most of NZ was Pfizer vaxxed. Now most of the links in my substacks that pointed to Mega are dead.

820Gb of my data that have been linked to various public charity project were suddenly and whimsically annihilated at the powergasm of the NZ bureaucrats and Steve has a good case that his data isn’t their data. 

Its not clear to me Steve did anything illegal and its less clear to me why hosting his data warrants and entire 820Gb deletion from Mega.nz. 

Just as some attorneys were about to fire off an affidavit, I forwarded Mega Dr. Ladapos letter to FDA reminding them that the data they deleted was what Dr. Ladapo was speaking of. 

Thankfully, Mega came to a compromise I did nazi see coming. They restored the drive with a stern letter reminding me that I am on thin ice there. 

I’m actually quite surprised by this and have to retract my nasty sentiments about them in the above language. They are in a tough spot and I put them in a tough spot knowing they were domiciled in NZ and poking the bear. They likely got pushed into this with an injunction that wasn’t public yet which exposed them as the tip of the spear of any resulting legal fight. Wasabi never even returned Steve Kirschs emails or calls. Mega did the right thing. 

A few choice excepts from Rebekahs article-

And..

And yes.. I don’t have Laser eye cat profile pictures and also trust cloud storage. We have backups but that isn’t the point. “Censorship is OK mate, as long as you have a backup.”

What if we didn’t have one?

To summarize, a group of people who violated the nuremberg code with liability free experimental vaccine mandates, suddenly found their Bioethics Buddha and now lecture the world about data privacy they forcefully extracted from you but failed to keep secure. They utter this absurd rubric in the same breath as claiming there is no personally identifiable data in Steve’s file. 

Illegal rush job on the injunction and a contradictory story regarding the nature of the Personal ID that justified their swift paperwork.

I want to thank Ehden, Rebekah Barnett and Katie Ashby-Koppens for great advice on this topic. The freedom community is international, well connected and generous with their time helping fellow colleagues in this fight. 

So despite Steve’s slow reply to me, I still commend Steve Kirsch for being the dog on a bone for this topic. 

No. I don’t think he is controlled Op that was honeypotting the destruction of our data. They could have torched Mega months ago and it wouldn’t have stopped us.

Why still Mega?

Many webpages, substacks and papers point to Mega links.

Until we get all of those updated to IPFS links, we need to leave them in place. We’re captive by not having a lot of time to clean nearly a decade of links. The vax data already has IPFS links on many of the pages that were affected by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  WHO's Fascist F**kery: "Homicidal Racketeering Scheme Masquerading As Disease Prevention" Authored by James Howard Kunstler ...