Sunday 28 April 2024

 UPDATE: I’ve had several people reach out to me recently letting me know they no longer follow @StewPeters! 

They all say it’s because he promotes people who recommend very dangerous pharmaceutical drugs that were never approved for use in humans, such as EDTA and because he stopped having me on his show! 

I’m told again and again that the publicity has gone to his head. Perhaps that is true. 

I told Stew he was being tested back when Ana Maria was lying to him about the efficacy of redox molecules in order to cancel me and ASEA to promote her Pharma poison (EDTA). 

He will remember I told him that God is testing him. Stew failed that test. Now he has a chance to make things right with me and the public by having me back on his show and restoring my reputation that he helped to dissolve by dropping me like an ice cube.🧊 

I trust that he’s still a man of God and a man of his word and that he cares more for the truth than his own aggrandisement. 

I’m ready to go back on his show with new, groundbreaking research and exclusive talking points. If he doesn’t jump on the opportunity, then I hope that Mike Adams @realHealthRanger or Greg Reese 

@gregreesevideoreports will interview me. I have more than earned it! I’m the only expert on earth with the ability to connect the dots via patent research and I see things even Karen Kingston doesn’t see. 

I’ve risked all to preserve our humanity with knowledge how to protect ourselves from this bio-attack. The least other experts can do is back my research now and promote the message I deliver. 

Medical Doctors are not qualified in my field and that’s the God’s honest truth, not the other way around! We must stop treating them as God’s so they’ll be forced to humble down and learn to stop poisoning people.

It’s high time the truthful narrative of natural healing and natures antidotes is allowed to come to the light and be restored. This knowledge is after all, our God-given birth right!


https://t.me/drloveariyana/3089








No comments:

Post a Comment

  French footballer to SUE Pfizer over COVID-19 vaccine Cameron Smith © IMAGO  Former France U20 international  Francois-Xavier Fumu Tamuzo ...