UPDATE: I have new intel that Adam Smith poisoned his last girlfriend with a nanotech bioweapon system

t.me/DrAriyanaLove/24671

UPDATE: I have new intel that Adam Smith poisoned his last girlfriend with a nanotech bioweapon system exactly like the one I was assaulted with!

Adam’s ex-gf named Astra, gave an account of the self-replicating nanotech weapons system she was poisoned with and it was identical to my experience with this tech.

We both had the red slashes appear on our skin and the tremendous pain, sentinel movement and more.

I believe Adam poisoned me to get me on his Devaxxinator to not only torture me but to also prove that his invention works.

Adam told his ex that Quantum Dots would be taking over her body and it did. He told me that tech was going to reach my brain and take control of me but that didn’t happen. My protocol slowed down the nanotech’s replication and I was able to detox with less electromagnetic sweeps on his device.

Adam was terrified of me once the weapons system started replicating inside me. He believed I was demon possessed but that never happened. He claims I assaulted him but I say it was self defence.

Being a biomedical engineer, Adam knew exactly what this tech could do but he doesn’t know shit about the immune system.

Adam says he’s former Ministry of Defence for the UK but I believe he’s an active agent who’s mind controlled. Adam was court marshalled by the UK govt in Afghanistan, for killing children. Children!! The UK govt questioned him about his child killings. When asked why did he kill those children, he said, “I had to do it”.

He dissociated just about daily when I was with him. He stole all the specimens we extracted through my skin. He never published a single picture of the

strange “sentinels”, as he coined it.

I pulled two dead specimens out of my arm as my body was expelling them. This was after the electromagnetic extraction and lots of spraying with bubbled chlorine dioxide.

So, why didn’t Adam publish an image of the “sentinel” specimen? Isn’t he all about transparency? Is that why his car mysteriously caught on fire?

I believe I was a test subject for government biowarfare. They know my protocol works. They wanted to test their tech on me. Astra was completely taken over by the nanotech and now she is paranoid and a sleeper. Because of my protocol the nanotech only spread through my chest and could not enter my brain due to the redox molecules. My heart was affected so I agreed to let Adam extract it. Sweeping my heart felt good. I love the ether energy. Anyway, that nanotech could not take me over. Adam was convinced it would and disappointment that I am of sound mind still!

Adam wanted those frequencies of the “sentinels” and that was all he cared about. Job done but now we have those frequencies too. He poisoned me to get the codes, I believe. This is very advanced tech, used to assault TI’s with.

There were about 8 unknown frequencies and I let Adam test them all on my arm. I had to. It worked, thank God. Those were the frequencies we got from the RIFE scan on my left arm. With about one third of these frequencies, I felt a strong magnetic resistance. It killed the sentinel.

With all said, the devaxx device works. It’s old Tartarian technology. We can extract all nanotech, mRNA cells, cancer cells, Graphene, mycoplasmas, etc, with this device. I know how to build a devaxxinator using decrease voltage and more magnetism and thus less pain and more healing potential. Adam taught me. We can build many prototypes.

There are only two groups of people worldwide with knowledge of the technology that Adam Smith is using to devaxx people. They are the Zionist Ashkenazim and the Nazi’s. Adam is from a Nazi bloodline. He knows exactly how much pain he can inflict without causing bodily injury. He knows what voltage will stop your heart and what heals it. Now this Scots-Irish lass knows how to build and how to use this technology too. 😎

Also, Adam Smith tortured children while stationed in Afghanistan, according to his own admission.