Wednesday 30 August 2023

 

Elena Danaan: Revelations about the Hawaiian Fires!

Article by Elena DANAAN published on August 28, 2023

My heart was heavy that night.
The island of Maui had been the target of horrible criminal forces targeting the picturesque small town of Lahaina, the target of ignominious projects.
The island's emergency alert system was deactivated before the attack, the water was cut off, which resulted in the death of a large number of inhabitants.
The Lahaina fires only took place in the area where the working class and the poorest lived, the same land that the natives refused to sell despite the harassment of WEF agents (*World Economic Forum).
This organized fire did not affect the elite neighborhood, their houses and cars, but next to their inexplicably intact properties, in poor neighborhoods, cars melted and several steel buildings also melted.
A normal fire is not hot enough to melt the metal.
Directed energy weapons hit several buildings and turned steel into dust.
The loss of life was much higher than reported by the media.
A large number of children were missing.
My heart was heavy and full of resentment.

Aerial view of the fires in Lahaina, on the Hawaiian Island of Maui (United States), August 9, 2023

The antigravity platform slows down and stops at the entrance to the Royal Quarters, where an elegant warhead, richly sculpted, gives access to a long footbridge.
Here began another world, out of linear time, a world apart, the world of immortals.
I went down from the platform, at the entrance to the Ea neighborhoods.
Crossing the footbridge, I felt like I was reconnecting with an old part of myself.
The disturbances of the Earth, the frustration and pain related to the events taking place there were far behind me.
Two armed guards let me pass through a huge double door, carved with beautiful vegetable interlacing.
And suddenly... I was in heaven.

The myriad of golden sparks dancing in daylight seduced my senses, carried away by the indescribable mixture of floral essences that enveloped me.
With my eyes closed for a moment, I impregnated my whole being, at all levels, with the frequency of Eden.
I looked at the lush gardens in front of me, from where I heard the birds singing.
I made my way through the clear and iridescent green grass, to the edges of the trees.
I entered the tropical grove and felt the sensual humidity fall on my shoulders and neck.
Further on, I found a clearing with a lovely pond and strange statues all around, apparently griffons.
My heart jumped into my chest when I heard Ea's voice.

- Welcome to the Eden of Nibiru.
I turned right and he was there, sitting under the tropical trees, his golden dress elegantly spread out on a marble bench.
- Eh! I Wrote To Myself. I'm so happy to see you again.
Thank you for arranging to pick me up.
I really needed it.
- I know.
He invited me, with a graceful gesture of his hand, to come and sit next to him on the bench.
In doing so, I could feel the brilliance of its powerful magnetic field.
He was magnificent in his noble posture.
His bare arms were decorated with two beautiful golden snakes and he wore rings on all his fingers.
As always, the black kohl intensified its piercing eyes of Celestine.
I wanted to stay here forever.
- I am aware, he says, of what is weighing on your heart.
I know the dramatic dissonance of the tragedy.
So much suffering occurs on Ki (*the Earth), and it also happens everywhere in the universe.
- Don't tell me about the broader perspective of the Source.
I can't...
He leaned forward and put his hand on mine, which made me shiver, and he looked me in the eyes.
He was so close...
I felt like liquefied inside my being, unable to say one more word.

- What happened on Ki, he continued, is the work of Darkness, the fruit of the dark side of my species; Yeah.
He left, but his work continues through the institution he created and which is now led by humans.
They no longer have as much influence as before, but they still have some form of power.
I will tell you what happened on this island.
He leaned back on his seat while shaking my hand harder. One of his rings hurt me but I didn't dare say anything.
It was as if I was happy that a kind of slight physical pain brought out of me, to distract me, the pain that was in my heart and soul.
In fact, it helped me a lot to externalize this inner pain.
I could feel him physically leaving my heart and gathering in our clasped hands. Meanwhile, he spoke to me.

- What happened on the island of Maui happened continuously on the entire planet, for eternity.
The reality of the dark human organization that set fire to this city to acquire ancestral lands, which the inhabitants did not want to give up, is true, but it hides something even darker.
Like several geomagnetic nodes on this planet, Lahaina was a powerful node or center of positive high-frequency charge.
A natural portal led to distant destinations such as Manahu.
- The Pleiades...
- Indeed. When these beings, these dark humans, take possession of such a land, they must change its magnetic charge, by reversing its polarization.
The way they proceed is to perform a rite of human sacrifice on a large scale.
The brutal shock in the etheric field, generated by terror and intense pain, physical, emotional and psychological, reverses the polarity.
What happened was a magical ritual of bloody death.
A deliberate massacre.
This is why my half-brother has stimulated violent wars resulting in unspeakable bloody misdeeds, constantly, throughout the history of Ki (*the Earth).
They were more than wars: they were rituals.
I trembled but at the same time felt my emotions of distress instantly flow to my hand, passing through Ea's hand through the imprint of the ring.
- Can you... I asked, can you confirm that the World Economic Forum did this?
- Their satellite, yes, I can confirm.
- Directed energy weapon?
- Indeed, and weather manipulation is done from ground installations.
- CERN (*European Organization for Nuclear Research)?
- No, on the territory of the United States of America.
- Why didn't anyone do anything to prevent it?
- Their satellites are stealthy. Your friends from the Galactic Federation have been looking for these satellites for a long time. They are difficult to locate.
- Oh, I remember!
Three years ago, Thor Han was already telling me about these satellites, and how the Federation was trying to prevent their installation in Earth orbit!
While the truth was revealed to me, I could now feel that the pain in my finger had disappeared, I could no longer feel Ea's ring pressing my skin.
He withdrew his closed hand, as if something was now contained in it.
I had a small red mark on my finger but the pain had disappeared, just as it had disappeared from my heart. Ea opened her hand and presented me with a magnificent butterfly resplendent with all the colors of the rainbow.
It was all the pain of my heart for Lahaina, who had left my being and my body, transmuted by my old friend into this magnificent manifestation.
- Fly! says Ea by releasing the multicolored butterfly.

Video Message by Elena Danaan


No comments:

Post a Comment

  WHO's Fascist F**kery: "Homicidal Racketeering Scheme Masquerading As Disease Prevention" Authored by James Howard Kunstler ...