Thursday 31 August 2023

 WRONG!!! MY PROTOCOLS WERE THE “FIRST EVER”! 


The arrogance of MD’s is beyond belief! This is what I call stealing attention when it’s not deserved. 


I will remind everyone that Dr. McCullough threw his hands up in the air and GAVE UP on vaccinated people last year, stating publicly that there was no way to help the vaxx injured and no way to remove the poison nanotech. So I suggested on my channel that he should try natural medicines because it’s the only way to get results! So he did because he follows my channel. 


For a couple of years Dr. McCullough was pocketing loads of money by infusing Monoclonal Antibodies into the vaxx injured. Apparently he didn’t read the patent and didn’t know that it was the “mRNA vaccine” until I confronted him in the Medical Doctors for Covid Ethics group about it. 


Meanwhile, some of Dr. McCullough’s patients came to me to detox them from the Monoclonal Antibodies that he poisoned them with. Their terrible symptoms began to manifest about 8 months after infusion. 


Meanwhile, I was already detoxing people from the covid poison since January of 2021


MY PROTOCOLS WERE THE FIRST. Please inform Vigilante News that my protocols were the first and they should showcase my work. Also, let them know that my protocols work in half the time than Dr. McCullough’s protocol. 


Thanks! 🙏


https://vigilantnews.com/post/first-ever-spike-detox-protocol-appears-in-medical-journal-heres-how-you-can-get-better


https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1696563109769498774?s=09


https://t.me/DrAriyanaLove/26967



No comments:

Post a Comment

  WHO's Fascist F**kery: "Homicidal Racketeering Scheme Masquerading As Disease Prevention" Authored by James Howard Kunstler ...