Thursday 4 April 2024

 

The mystery of the phantom covid jabs on my NHS record

Over the Easter week we are repeating the five most read articles we have published this year. This is No 3 and it was first published on February 15.

IN 2022 blogger Joel Smalley wrote about phantom vaccinations appearing in his medical records. In his piece he refers to a ‘co-conspirator’ who had experienced the same.

The co-conspirator was me.

I have never received any covid vaccine, yet my NHS vaccination records state that:

  • I had dose 1 of the Pfizer injection on 11 Nov 2021 at a pop-up clinic run by the Countess of Chester Hospital
  • I had dose 2 on 5 July 2022 at the Well Pharmacy in Hazel Grove, Greater Manchester
  • I had a bivalent booster on 15 Oct 2022 at Scorah Chemists in Bramhall, also Greater Manchester

(The final phantom injection post-dates Joel’s article which is why he referred to two doses.)

Perplexed by the above, I have tried to investigate further.

I wrote to the Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO) as it seemed to me that a serious information breach had taken place – someone unauthorised had accessed my medical record and inserted an entry.

They basically weren’t interested, telling me to pursue each individual site, which I duly did.

ICO did eventually contact the GP practice where I was registered at the time (but am no longer), but their concern seemed to be solely around the fact that my vaccination record should be updated to reflect what I had actually had (or not had). They seemed remarkably unperturbed by the implications of what has happened which include:

  • Unauthorised access to my medical record
  • Fraudulent data entry
  • Financial payments made for vaccinations not carried out
  • Possible impersonation

And it didn’t just happen once. It happened on multiple occasions, indicating some sort of systematic fraud.

In each case, after investigating the matter, the vaccination site told me in essence that ‘the data is the data’, and while not actually calling me a liar, suggested I might be mistaken (!)

None had any CCTV footage available for me to try to identify the impersonator (not that I would have expected them to have it or allow me access).

In two of the three cases, consent was said to have been given by me verbally and recorded by staff at the vaccination site, but in a third case they actually sent me this consent form.

It should be noted that I have obscured my home address, date of birth and email address but otherwise this is exactly as provided to me in an attachment to an email.

Notably, I do not recognise the phone numbers entered on the form (they are made up), and the signature is not mine. Readers may notice some other weird anomalies – such as the different shades of ink apparent even within the same word – although for all I know this could be a scanning artefact.

My GP (who knows and shares my views on this topic) just informed me that a fourth injection has appeared on my records.

This time, I am supposed to have received ‘Omicron XBB.1.5 Covid-19 vaccine’ on October 8, 2023. The provider code apparently indicates a pharmacy in Macclesfield, Cheshire. This one is even weirder as I don’t think I even qualified for the autumn ’23 booster which was offered only to >65s and ‘those at risk’.

Here’s the NHS record (with personal details obscured).

So what is going on here? Is this part of a huge fraud to claim extra fees for vaccinations whilst bolstering the publicised rates? That might seem unlikely as it only takes someone to check their records to uncover this.

It is worth pointing out that my noticing this may have been a freak occurrence since:

  • I happened to move to a GP who knew me personally and knew I was unvaccinated
  • Because I changed GP practice, my records came across and that is how the anomaly was spotted
  • Ordinarily people who declined participation in the gene therapy experiment wouldn’t have bothered checking their vaccination status

So perhaps this is quite widespread? I urge anyone unvaccinated to check their vaccination records.

There are two other possibilities:

Firstly, someone might be altering my record so they can publicly try to claim I am vaccinated and destroy my credibility; but if that’s the case, how come they haven’t gone public on that?

Secondly, I have had all these injections and they have induced amnesia.

Anyway, I’d be really interested to hear any more theories, especially from anyone who understands data governance around this process. 

Advice about where to go from here would also be gratefully received.

This article appeared in Jonathan’s Substack on February 14, 2024, and is republished by kind permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  PPIM tagih tindakan susulan KKM mengenai vaksin AstraZeneca Muhammad Azizul Osman 16 May 2024 Nadzim Johan KUALA LUMPUR –  Menteri Kesihat...